Friday, May 30, 2008

Cà de March 35

When traveling for an extended period of time, it is important to not only visit the big cities, but to take the time to rest and re-energize in between. So after Firenze and Roma, I chose to go into the countryside for some quiet time in a village near the Monghidoro, a town just south of Bologna, north of Firenze. My address for two days was Cà de March 35 and I was hosted by Francesco Quero in the house you see at the end of this street.
DSC_0177
DSC_0173
DSC_0185
With friendly neighbours

DSC_0172

And this view of the Emilia-Romagna Region.

Thank Francesco for a perfect blend of rest, absurdities and introduction to Southern Italian food. And I am especially grateful you found me wandering aimlessless around Monghidoro, after I got off the bus at the wrong town but managed to get a ride to the right one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home