Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sweet Boston

DSC_4675
Selfishly, volunteering at the SPCA as a photographer,  I am conflicted between selecting images that I would consider as good photography versus photos that will get the pet adopted. It's really a challenge to shoot these animals, especially since they don't get outside much and when they do, are extremely excited. This in turn makes shooting them close to impossible, especially when they don't stop jumping up or sniffing around head down, eager to explore their new surroundings.  

Yesterday's Boston Terrier was a gem though. I think I managed to satisfy my creative needs and those of the SPCA's adoption team with these shots. She was gentle, calm and most attentive to the treat in my hand. Off course, how can one not love these huge eyes as they stare up at you!
DSC_4676

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home