Monday, February 18, 2013

Rest in Peace

DSC_0733

Last week, I found out that a colleague from my film industry days took his life. Although I haven't seen him for several years, the hours we did spend working together, through the thick and thin of film production, were enough to leave me saddened to hear this incomprehensible news. 

No doubt the last few days have been full of reflection and questioning of life, it's value and what it takes from us. As human beings, the depth and make-up of our emotions are not apparent. Where there is light, there are also shadows that form and stay. As easily as the layers of joy be perceived, so can those that ache, be hidden. 

My friend, rest in peace. I hope what was tumultuous and painful for you is now clear and calm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home