Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Run Katrina Run

No I did not get a marketing job for Adidas.
_DSC4716

These are my new ''Løbersko'' or running shoes, in preparation for the half marathon in Berlin (website). Yes, I am already registered!

_DSC4705

As a novice runner, my legs currently think that they are wooden sticks and I hope with proper and very fashionable shoes, I can convince them otherwise.

_DSC4704

The training program is 10-12 weeks as below.

So hopefully by adhering to this type of schedule, training smartly and carefully, I will be able to run all 21 km successfully on April 5.

PS. I am also accepting donations in aid with the cause titled "How do I afford to extend my stay in Denmark?"

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this is the final straw! Running? Running? You can run but we will find you in the end. 21K is nothing when you wear shoes like that I hear so one step at a time and you will be rewarded. "Go Kat go"!!

January 23, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Katrina Lee said...

Happy to be found by you. Thanks for the encouragement. The training is tough. Let me go out now and buy a walking stick....

January 24, 2009 at 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only run if there is a bear chasing me......Love Darrin Brown

brown_moose@yahoo.com

February 3, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Katrina Lee said...

Ah, the moose surfaces...there are no bears here but I'm training for when I return to Canada

February 7, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home