Saturday, January 31, 2009

First day of my life


Bright Eyes, First Day of my life from the album, I'm Awake, it's morning. Video by John Cameron Mitchell

Back in October, I posted a blog entry titled For better or for worse with the song "First day of my life". The lyrics of this song portray the simplicity, reality and truth of relationships. More so, I really like them for the reminder of what being in love is all about.

John Cameron Mitchell is a film director that I had the pleasure to work with in 2001 on the film Hedwig and the Angry Inch. This was his first film as writer, director and lead actor and he excelled in all 3 roles. His energies resulted in an excellent film, a dynamic set environment with high morale, and what is probably my best professional film experience out of 30 or more productions.

So having just discovered this sweet little music video of one of my favorite songs and directed by one of my favorite directors, I wish to share it with you. Now, click 'play'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home