Sunday, April 20, 2008

A New Journey

DSC_0035
We were 2, but I am 1

After two days of rest and recouperation in La Linea, just east of Alegciras in Spain (thank you Josh), my travel days on the motorcycle are over. My dearly beloved and trusted friend, the helmet, is now packed away on its' way back to Galicia. Tomorrow, I will start a new journey alone by boarding my first Spanish bus to Malaga.

Kleejourneys has been in the last weeks, regularly updated and chalkful of stories and images. However, the technical capabilities for maintaining the extensive archive of photos will now be a challenge and I ask for you, my readers, to please be patient with the blog updates as I, slowly but surely find a new system of updating and uploading. Read on...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photos K,
keep ´em coming & best of luck with the trip,
have fun :-)

April 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Katrina Lee said...

Thanks again Josh for everything. Looking forward to seeing your photos of Morocco.

April 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home