Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little UK

Conversation between a customer and a Britsh saleslady in a card store:

Saleslady - " Hello Maggie! Fancy seeing you in here today!"

Customer - "Yes hello there, I´m looking for a get well card. Do you have one, preferably in Spanish?"

Saleslady - " I´m afraid not. You won´t find that in here"

This conversation best describes the 2 days I spent in Nerja, a small town on the Mediterranean coast of Spain. Often, I thought I was living an episode of Coronation Street.

DSC_0085

Typical expatriate private residential community where dogs are not allowed, even on the grass!


Here today, the sun is briliant and the sky is cloudless, but tomorrow, I look forward to going back to Spain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home