Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Copenhagen, Denmark - Introduction

First, I have to say, I love København! My blog from July 4, "Stockholm Stadsbibliotek" briefly touches upon the inspiration of my friend Harley and my facination with Scandinavia.

In June 2006, I travel to Denmark on a solo journey, ready to immerse myself into Danish design, architecture, culture. I had three weeks, no friends there and no plan. Surprisingly, it turned out that Harley's sister Judy was living in København and thanks to Erland, his brother, I was put in contact with her and with Johanne, a fashion design student. Coincidence, good karma or was Harley's positive spirit still around?

I was meant to visit this country and fall in love with it!

My time in København is a lifetime memory, one that is so amazingly beautiful and life altering that it becomes almost impossible to describe. But I will try to express in words and photos over a few chapters, the tales, chance meetings and experiences that continued to hit me while I was there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home