Monday, July 2, 2007

Cyclist profiles

I'm really getting involved with cycling advocacy in Toronto these days. I think my easy commuting experience in Copenhagen openned my eyes to the number of possibilities for improvement. But to my dismay, it's a cultural struggle here rather than a political or financial one. There's got to be a way to voice my thoughts in an effective way.

On June 26, I met with Herb from iBikeT.O for an interview. My responses are posted here on their blog. Wow! Check it out especially the controversial comments.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tuco said...

Great looking bike, and a good interview!

I bike in both Toronto and in Whitby/Oshawa to the east. Despite its flaws, Toronto has a far better biking culture than Whitby/Oshawa does. I breathe a sigh of relief when I get back to Toronto each evening.

August 10, 2007 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home